MERCH!

Monday, April 20, 2015

Path Notes from the edge of Forever (6)


Something is happening to me. I don't know what it is. It's like there is a low level hum in the back of my head. I wake from sleep more tired than when I went to rest and I sweat copiously in my sleep. I wake sodden.

I get up. I eat something, I relieve myself of testicular weight, an act I take no joy in any longer. I check my mail, I log onto my forums. I argue but without real passion or desire. I might watch the news. It's like I'm waiting for a message.
They found the rest of the secretary. Idiot police. I outscore them on IQ tests by at least two (2) digits. The crimes are incidental to my real work...

My real work is progressing nicely. My entire left arm and a portion of my torso now have proper markings... I can feel the power moving under my flesh. I sleep...once every six (6) hours, and I maybe sleep for a total of an hour or so. I feel clear in a way that I have never done before.

I haven't been to work in fourteen (14) days. The landlord came around to read me the riot act but he saw my markings and they struck fear into his pasty callow heart. I haven't left the apartment except to get my snail mail and take out the trash...and I haven't done that in... Some days.

Nancy called...I was shocked, I admit. But even though her silky voice on the phone beckoned me, I couldn't stop now. I shouted at her! I couldn't stop. It was as if I wasn't even driving.

I walked around in the living room trying to ground the power that rose up in me. I touched a bookcase and it broke into pieces.

Someone called the police. They came to the door and spoke to me. I let them see a little of my inner light through my half lidded stare and they went away shaken.
When last I took my rest, I saw a pair of silver eyes regarding me. I felt a rush...A connection being thrown.

It's only a matter of time now. Only a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment