MERCH!

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Path-notes from the edge of forever(2)

Page 67:


I always knew that I was destined for something higher. This was not something my parents could ever understand, being poor white trash. They could barely understand themselves much less me. I think Mother may have had a glimmer, but Father was a lost cause. I read that phrase in the book Dune, "For the father, nothing..." and I can feel it toll my inner bell. My father will never know my depth. 

And, it has nothing to do with ambition, at least not the way most people understand it. My cow-orkers in the office I work in, are human filth who mightily strive each day to kill each other for money or position. They're excrement. They can't even touch the deep and meaningful life I have wrested from the hands of the gods. My senses are full and rich. My thoughts are long and full. I see the world and, while much of it revolts me to my core, I can see small traces of the beauty that the creator meant for it and it has been worth all the struggle. The marks on my flesh. The endless nights of vigilant contemplation, knowing the movement of energies even in the dim cold recesses of this filthy apartment building.

I have powers beyond their kenning. I break thing with my very touch. That's why I no longer drive. I take the bus out of a sense of public duty and sparing the commonweal being endangered by my very presence, though they hardly deserve it. And I do not... NOT ride the bus because of what the judge said. Nor what my doctor said. May they burn in one thousand (1000) HELLS! Someday, I may be able to shut off a mortal life with my mind, and then I will ascend, but not before handing out mortal justice to those who have harmed me with their lies and ignorance.

1) The woman with the odd eye at the DMV.
2) The red-faced man at my grocery behind the deli counter, with his false laugh.
3) The bus driver who I do not like.
4) Jerry and his yappy little dog next door.
5) The policemen who come around when I make complaints who are filled with lies!
6) Mrs. Dominguez, my third (3rd) grade teacher.
7) That fat fuck that is looking at me right now.
8) The editor of the newspaper who refuses to pass on my wisdom to a larger world.
9) Cenobite and those other losers on the message board. Their day will come and they won't be so fucking clever!
10) Jane from the office, who put me through so much pain! 
11) Nancy! A thousand (1000) agonizing deaths for her!
(The text goes on in this vein for at least 16 pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment