MERCH!

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Path Notes from the Edge of Forever(3)


I am giddy.
Last night was a total triumph. For the first time in the whole of my life, I can understand the beauty of mortal human flesh. I can understand why normal sheeple can give it to one another like some kind of unwrapped gift. UNwrapped! Ha! I touched a new place. I found a kind of soul music and indeed in those timeless moments in my apartment. I found a sort of release that I had never known before.

They can see it in me. I can sense it. They know that today I am different. Their bovine eyes can see that I am filled with the white light.

I have to stop rocking back and forth, but I am so filled with excitement. I would shout. I would sing. I would give a thousand (1000) prayers. But their eyes on me are distracting me. They don't understand. They will never understand. Not even if they had a hundred (100) years.

And, after I had washed the blood off of my body, I thought...This must be how Christ felt. I could feel a chorus of angels singing to me as I drove her body to the edge of town. The sinkhole where she lays now ought to be hallowed ground. Hallowed! Or, or hollowed! 

I can't stop laughing...The jokes just keep coming... I have to be careful or I'll draw notice.

I am glad at least that no police saw me.
It would have been awkward, as I no longer have a license to drive.

At least there is plenty left in the freezer. And tonight, I shall make a victory dinner.
Yes. 
Today is going to be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment